Based in Dallas, Texas
April 1, 2016
You play as Hank, the adorably murderous square boy, as he traverses a variety of exuberant worlds full of creepy monsters and dangerous obstacles in his search for Minirls - powerful gems that grant him power. Minirl is procedurally-generated 2D roguelike with puzzle elements. This means a unique experience each time you play, and accessible gameplay allowing you to dive right into the fun!
Development began in January 2016 and is being designed and developed by, Chris Simmons. The game's developement has been documented via a developer blog at Medium.com. Minirl launched on April 3rd on Windows, Mac, Linux, Google Play, and will soon come to the iOS and Amazon app stores.
- A 2d roguelike with puzzle elements
- Striking visual design, with art inspired by Mid Century graphic design.
- Procedurally generated worlds that provide a unique experience each time you play.
- Innovative real-time combat with a nostalgic feel.
- Accessible gameplay that allows anyone to dive right into the fun!
Minirl Launch Trailer YouTube
Minirl Launch Trailer Vimeo
Logo & Icon
Follow along with development of the game, featuring weekly updates. medium.com.
Help Greenlight the Game! steamcommunity.com.
Now available on itch.io! endigo9740.itch.io.
View the listing on the IndieDB indiedb.com.
About Endigo Design
Endigo is a studio created and managed by Chris Simmons.
More information on Endigo Design, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Producer and Director
Jesse W.D. James
Music and Sounds
Paul Lipscomb at Origin